TERMS & CONDITIONS
The original purchaser of any HD Metal Series will receive a one (1) year warranty, (from the day of shipment) for all parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
Wine Racks America’s obligation will be limited to repairing or replacing without cost to the original purchaser during the warranty period, any part or portion thereof, manufactured or sold under the HD Metal Series name, and judged to be defective after the manufacturer’s examination.
This warranty does not apply to any merchandise that has been subjected to neglect, alteration, misuse or accident. This warranty is subject to the user’s normal responsibility and will be in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and of all other obligations or liabilities on our part.
Wine Racks America does not assume nor authorize any other person to undertake for us any other liability in connection with our merchandise. This warranty will not be binding if at the time claim is filed, the purchaser is delinquent in payment due, under the terms of the sale.
- Must receive a Lockwood return authorization number.
- Merchandise must be returned unused, pre-paid at the Customer’s expense, within 30 days of purchase and is subject to a minimum 25% restock charge.
- Any return shipments sent collect or arriving damaged, Lockwood has the right to refusal.
- Customized equipment cannot be returned. This may include welded/set up racks, cabinets less than full height and some left hinged equipment.
- Return authorizations may be denied in some instances. If an order is placed for non-returnable goods, the buyer could be notified in advance. Invoices may be noted as non-returnable or sign off may be required before production starts.