With the festive season almost upon us, it’s the perfect time to explore some new cocktail options to add to your holiday party offerings. Impress your guests with these refreshing and unique holiday-themed drinks.
Holiday Wine Spritzer
Keep your guests refreshed with this bright and colorful holiday wine punch.
1 bottle of white wine
3 cups of cranberry juice
3 cups ginger ale
Fresh cherries for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine all ingredients.
- Add a couple of cherries in each glass for a tasty garnish.
Switch things up with some fresh fruits and herbs in your drink by trying out this delicious blackberry sparkler.
1 bottle of chilled sparkling wine (Cava or Prosecco)
½ oz blackberry liqueur
2 dashes of spiced cherry or orange bitters
Fresh blackberries for garnish
Rosemary for garnish
- Add blackberry liqueur to the bottom of the glasses.
- Pour in the chilled sparkling wine.
- Top each glass with a dash of orange or cherry bitters, and finish off each drink with a couple of fresh blackberries.
- Add a sprig of rosemary to each glass.
Sparkling Cranberry Moscato
Skip that cranberry sauce and make a sparkling cranberry wine punch instead.
1 bottle of Moscato
2 cups cranberry juice
12 oz lemon-lime soda
Fresh lime slices for garnish
Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients together in a pitcher.
- Only add fresh fruit when you’re serving the drinks.
Red Wine and Tequila Cocktail
Who said holiday drinks made with wine can’t also feature your favorite spirit? Get out that bottle of tequila!
1 oz tequila
2 oz red wine
½ oz fresh lime juice
¼ agave syrup
1-2 oz grapefruit soda
- In a cocktail shaker, add tequila, wine, lime juice, and agave syrup.
- Add ice and get shaking.
- Strain the cocktail into each glass.
- Add grapefruit soda and stir.
- Garnish the glass with a lime wedge.
Wine Racks America is the perfect storage solution for your wine needs during the festive season and beyond with our range of metal and wood wine racks. Explore our website today to see how we can optimize your wine storage and display needs.